Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Favourite MAC Eyeshadows - Nuetrals


From Left to Right

First Row: Gesso, Mylar, Yogurt, Phloof, Wedge, Mystery, Brun
Second Row: Dazzlelight, Ricepaper, Retrospeck, Patina, Tempting, Woodwinked, Espresso
Third Row: Soft Brown, Antiqued, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Print
Fourth Row: Star Violet, Twinks, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Silver Ring, Carbon


I've always been asked a lot of questions about basic MAC eyeshadows to start of with. I thought it would be fun to take a look inside my everyday MAC palette that contains all my essential eyeshadows that I use on a daily basis. There are other colours that I use from my Inglot freedom and MUFE palettes, but I always seem to radiate towards my MAC palette's. I do change the eyeshadow's up frequently, but at the moment these are the shades I'm enjoying..  Hopefully this will give you an idea of general colour groups that can be helpful when trying to put everyday eye looks together! I will be doing another post on my other 5 MAC palettes, but for now enjoy the neutrals!

Eyeshadow Swatches

Gesso

Mylar

Yogurt

 Phloof

Wedge

Mystery


Brun


Dazzlelight

Ricepaper

Retrospeck

Patina

Tempting

Woodwinked

Espresso

Soft Brown

Antiqued

Swiss Chocolate

Embark

Print

Star Violet

Twinks

Satin Taupe

Sketch

Silver Ring

Carbon



Top to bottom
Satin Taupe, Texture, Woodwinked & Patina


Tip: Usually you can only fit 15 shadows in a MAC palette, however if you take out the inner case dividers you will be able to fit between 21-26 eye shadows, as I have done! You can also add blushers to make your own custom palette.


Love & Peace Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment