Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Favourite Nail polishes - ZOYA


I have fallen in love with Zoya polishes. Zoya is a company with a goal of bringing safe and healthy products to their customers. All of their nail polishes are eco & vegan friendly, free of toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor. Chemicals which can cause cancer and birth defects! All this, and over 300 colours to choose from! The colours are vibrant, very true to the bottle colour and keeps its shine. The consistency is a bit thinner than your classic polish, but it doesn't affect it's quality. The coverage is even, it's not lumpy, doesn't chip and looks.. well, polished! I find that my Zoya polishes definitely rival OPI and Essie my 2 other favourites!

Here are my favourites: 

Robyn 


Maya


Sweet

Cassi

Pandora
Lola

Richelle

Anja

Dove
Malia

Charizma

Pippa

Mitz

Sooki

Kelly


Ibiza


Ginger

Minka

Breezi

Mira
Kiki

Jancyn


So there are all the colours I have and love! Definitely have a look into this brand, it's truly worth it! 

Love & Peace Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment